Go To Search

What if I have an emergency after the office is closed?
Normal business hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Should a water or sewer- related emergency occur during those hours, call 658-8695. Should a water or sewer-related emergency occur during the evening, on weekends, or on holidays, call the Stafford Emergency Communications Center at 658-4857. The Department of Utilities has a crew on call at all times which can be dispatched by the Emergency Communications Center to respond to your emergency.


Show All Answers

1. How do I start water and sewer service?
2. How do I close my account?
3. Where can I pay my bill?
4. Why is my water consumption so high?
5. What if I have an emergency after the office is closed?
6. Can I charge my water and sewer bill on my credit card?
7. What do I do if my sewer backs up?
8. Where is my main water valve in case I need to turn my water off?
9. Does my water contain fluoride?
10. My water pressure seems high (low). What should I do?
11. Are adjustments made for water leaks between my meter and my house?
12. Are adjustments made for water leaks due to a toilet leak?
13. Is there any adjustment to my bill for using water for my lawn, filling my pool, washing cars, or other uses where it does not go down the sewer?
14. When is the best time to water my lawn?
15. Can I draw water from a fire hydrant?